Our client, a Medical Device Company that has been in business since 1986 and still growing, has several openings across their most important departments.
Will 100 % paid medical benefits, 25 days PTO, 401k, and other analytical perks- we are actively recruiting great people to join this amazing team.
If you are a person who pays attention to detail, can show up to work every day with a good attitude, and appreciates stability and loyalty in the work place- this is the opportunity for you!
Job Title: Materials Clerk
7am - 3:30pm
- The Materials Clerk is responsible for ensuring materials are delivered to each department in a timely and accurate manner.
- This position requires the candidate to work in a variety of departments including a cleanroom.
- This position will require high attention to detail, the ability to work with small pieces, and teamwork.
• Ability to lift up to 50 LBS
• Demonstrated attention to detail.
• Ability to count and weigh small pieces
• Experience working with an RF Scanner
• Knowledge of ERP System
• Ability to stand / walk for long periods of time
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
• High school diploma or GED.
• 1-2 years material handling experience