Attention outgoing LPNs' ! We are seeking multiple full time/day shift LPN's to join our team!
You will be responsible for delivering high quality care to assigned patients at one of Rochester's most prestigious teaching hospitals and their affiliates.
You will have the pleasure of working alongside an excellent group of providers and staff that are dedicated to offering the best family-centered care.
- Provide basic patient care and treatment
- Collaborate with registered nurses to administer prescribed medications
- Sterilize and prepare medical tools and equipment
- Perform minor lab: Urine analysis, blood glucose,drug testing
- Preparing and administering injections
- Utilizing an EMR System
- Charting and reporting any changes in patient condition
- Educate and update patients on medical treatments
- Call In prescriptions
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Familiarity with medical tools and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Graduated from accredited school of nursing with license
- CPR certification
- 2+ years experience
Highlights:These openings are based on set schedules,and set locations .
Floating option is available
Competitive compensation package with excellent healthcare and dental benefits, tuition reimbursement, etc
If you are a LPN that has a passion for caring for patients of all ages, don't miss this opportunity and APPLY NOW !
Mileage applied to "extended locations" on a weekly basis, and paid on a weekly basis as well
No overnights or weekends will be required
Schedule made on a weekly basis