TES Staffing is actively seeking an experienced General Manager for an extremely busy and high volume Urban fast casual restaurant in Rochester. With a focus on Customer Satisfaction for an Independent Franchisee, the General Manager will operate a Top Franchise Restaurant system focused on Quality, Service, Cleanliness, and Value. This is a direct hire opportunity with excellent, fully paid for medical benefits, fantastic salary and an incredible work/life balance.
The GM will lead a Shift manager team of at least 8 managers and a crew size over 30 members. Food Safety is the Highest Priority. You will have the opportunity to enhance your skill set through a world-class McDonald’s system. The General Manager should set monthly and yearly goals to maximize profitability through managing the restaurant systems in Guest Services, People, Kitchen, and Maintenance.
- 10 years of restaurant operation supervisory QSR experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business curriculum (preferable, experience considered in lieu of degree)
- ServSafe Food Protection Manager Certificate
- Understanding of high-level processes around sales, transactions, and inventory management
Company benefit compensation
package will consist of the following:
This job posting is for a position in a restaurant owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not McDonald’s Corporation or McDonald’s USA, LLC. This means the independent franchisee, and not McDonald’s Corporation or McDonald’s USA, LLC, is alone responsible for all employment related matters in the restaurant including, among other things, setting any requirements for this job and all decisions concerning hiring, firing, discipline, supervisions, staffing and scheduling. McDonald’s Corporation or McDonald’s USA, LLC will not receive a copy of any application you submit for this job posting and will have no control over whether you receive an interview and/or are ultimately hired, does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees, and does not employ independent franchisees’ employees. If you are hired for this job posting, the independent franchisee, and not McDonald’s Corporation or McDonald’s USA, LLC, will be your employer.
This job posting contains some general information about what it is like to work in a McDonald’s restaurant, but is not a complete job description. People who work in a McDonald’s restaurant perform a number of different tasks every day, and this posting does not list all of the essential functions of the job.
- Competitive pay salary (Starting at $50k+, negotiable depending on experience)
- Health Insurance plan (medical and dental paid in full)
- Bonus incentive (depending on monthly revenue, could equate to an additional $500/month)
- Paid time off – at least 2 weeks of for vacation
- This is a 5 day a week, 8.5 hours a day schedule. As the GM, you will not only make the schedule for the organization, but for yourself as well.