TES Staffing is proud to partner with a rapidly expanding benefits administration company located in Rochester, NY. As one of Rochester’s top 100 places to work, this organization stays on top of their clients in navigating the complex area of benefit exploration.
This individual is responsible for adding customer value by completing plan setup in administrative systems in a timely and accurate manner, leading Implementation calls with clients and brokers, and serving as a liaison between Clients, Brokers, Growth Team, and Operations to ensure a successful onboarding experience.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monday – Friday 8:30-5pm
- Hybrid Role
- Work station is provided
Qualifications and Abilities:
- Operate in proprietary software
- Perform quality assurance checks and system audits
- Serve as liaison between clients, growth team, and service teams regarding new client plans
- Research and resolve discrepancies.
- Track, receive, format and post payroll deduction files.
- Keep abreast of current state and federal laws and regulations affecting benefits including, but not limited to, Section 132, Section 125, Section 223 and Section 105 Plans, ERISA, HIPAA, FMLA and COBRA
- Manage and monitor implementation cases
- Must have at least 1 Year of related experience
- Knowledge of compliance issues and IRS regulations
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of records
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Ability to calculate numbers, create spreadsheets, and post records