TES Staffing is collaboratively working with mid-sized, local mechanical and electrical software company to find a Junior Technical Marketing Engineer
for this highly successful organization. This company partners with the manufacturing/electrical industry to provide tools like custom software development and large implementations to allow their clients to be successful. They are an authorized training center and have both in house and remote options for their customers.
We are seeking an enthusiastic marketing professional to join our team. In this role you will be responsible for applying technical knowledge of electrical design and CAD software to assist marketing in the creation of videos, training materials, blog posts for the largest electrical companies in the world. Think of this as a translating role for very technical information to understandable and comprehendible speak! This is one of the most important jobs on the Marketing team.
Direct Hire- full medical benefits, 401k, etc. This company highly values a family first mentality and offers a flexible culture
Salary: Depending on experience, starting at $55k.
- Bachelor’s in Electrical Engineering preferred
- Basic understanding of electrical engineering theories and terminology
- Basic knowledge of Schematic and PCB Design software- OrCAD preferred
- Basic knowledge of video editing software- Camtasia or Adobe Premiere Pro preferred
- Excellent writing skills with working knowledge of sentence structure and grammar
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Must collaborate well with others (multi-disciplinary collaboration)