TES Staffing is collaboratively working with mid-sized, local mechanical and electrical software company to find a Product Marketing Partnership Specialist for this highly successful organization. This company partners with the manufacturing/electrical industry to provide tools like custom software development and large implementations to allow their clients to be successful. They are an authorized training center and have both in house and remote options for their customers.
We are seeking an enthusiastic marketing professional to join our team. In this role you will be responsible for managing our growing Ultra Librarian marketing partnership program with the largest electrical companies in the world. Your responsibilities range from working on creating and implementing paid marketing campaigns with partners, to creating content on Ultra Librarians various platforms in order to highlight what makes our various partners unique.
Direct Hire- full medical benefits, 401k, etc. This company highly values a family first mentality and offers a flexible culture
Salary: Depending on experience, Starting at $45k.
· Manage Partnership Marketing Calendar in collaboration with partners
· Coordinate and design partnership campaigns with UL team
· Create Co-Branded Partner email campaigns, set up audiences, and monitor performance
· Set up and create Banner Ads in collaboration with partners and digital advertising team
· Write Sponsored Blog content to achieve target objectives determined by partners and UL team
· Write and Schedule Sponsored Social content
· Coordinate partnership webinars and Q&A’s
· Report Campaign Success, spot strengths and weaknesses in current media plan, discuss performance, and provide suggestions to partners moving forward
· Communicate and maintain good relationships with partners
· Brainstorm and develop new ad placements/programs with UL team to grow media selling program
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or experience in related fields
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to organize and manage projects with many moving parts
· Proficiency in analytics programs and ability to use data to inform all decisions
· Bonus Experience and Skills: Past Experience at Agency, Social Media Advertising, Adobe Creative Suite, Marketing Automation, Basic HTML proficiency