Our client is a fully certified residential health care facility that provides long-term care for individuals with complex health conditions requiring higher levels of medical and nursing care. With approximately one-quarter of their residents are under the age of 65, they are in need of multiple experienced LPN's to support the needs of their diverse patient population.
With our client having a long-standing partnership with the most prestigious teaching hospitals, you will be working alongside the best in the medical field.This position is responsible for performing tasks within the framework of case finding, health teaching, health counseling, and provision of supportive and restorative care under the direction of a registered professional nurse or licensed physician, dentist or other legally authorized licensed health care provider in accordance with the New York State Nurse Practice Act.
Duties involve but are note limited to:
- Providing/assisting with direct and indirect care to convalescent and chronically/seriously ill patients.
- The employee reports directly to, and works under the general supervision of a Registered Professional Nurse or other higher-level staff member.
- General supervision may be exercised over subordinate staff
Highlights of this position:
- Full-time/ part-time hours available
- Day shift, evenings and overnight availability
- Free onsite parking
- Set schedule, with the ability to pick up additional shifts as needed
Active NYS LPN License
Active CPR Certifications
Up to date on all NYS required vaccinations
At least two years relevant experience
Prior experience utilizing EMR system
Ability to work as a team and independently
If you are an LPN that is looking for a change of scenery, or perhaps join an organization that can offer a flexible schedule, this role is for you!