Our client, a Medical Device Company that has been in business since 1986 and still growing, has several openings across their most important departments.
This organization offers excellent medical benefits, competitive PTO and compensation and an incredibly collaborative and smart culture.
The Assembler is responsible for using a variety of tools, fixtures, work instructions and test equipment perform a series of operations to correctly assemble, test and/or package medical devices.
Job Title: Medical Device Assembler
Hours: 2:15pm – 10:45pm
Assemble and test medical devices and related products in accordance with documented work instructions and procedures.
- Process paperwork accurately and neatly.
- Work in a clean room manufacturing environment.
- Maintain a clean, neat and organized work space.
- Report to work on time, including returning from breaks and lunch periods.
- Adhere to all Company policies and procedures
- Participate in periodic cleaning activities.
- Understand and comply with Quality System requirements.
- Complete assignments in a timely fashion, staying on task,minimize interruptions of work.
- Package and/or prepare all medical devices for sterilization.
- Keep accurate daily reporting of labor.
- Any other duties assigned.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Attention to detail.
- Desire and demonstrated ability to produce 100% quality product all the time.
- Good hand and eye coordination and manual dexterity.
- Able to follow verbal and written instructions and consistently demonstrate compliance.
- Asks questions when unclear of direction or instructions.
- Able to communicate with team members in a positive manner.
- Able to work independently as well as alongside team members.
- Able to inspect utilizing microscopes or magnifier lamps.
- Computer literacy.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Assembly experience preferred.
- Clean room experience preferred.
- High School Diploma or GED required.