Our customer, a global organization with a strong local presence, has been providing office solutions to our business clients in Rochester for decades. They focus on far more than just equipment; our people bring innovative, real-world solutions for their client's print management needs; they help cut costs, secure documents and reduce the environmental footprint. Our customer is a growing, dynamic organization that has a need for individuals who are driven to contribute their professional best.
Details: Monday-Friday, 8a-5p
Pay: DOE, $15/hr
Contract to hire, full benefits upon perm hire
Ensure calls are dispatched promptly and dispatch service technicians per established procedures. Determine dispatch priorities for field assignments to minimize response times; resolve routine customer service problems by phone.
Dispatch Technicians on service calls in an efficient and courteous manner recording all appropriate data pertaining to the calls. Act as central communication point for service calls. May provide work direction to less senior staff. Handles customer calls complex in nature.
- Ensure dispatch activities are timely and accurately documented according to dispatch practices using automated systems and/or established reports. Set up, maintain and update customer records accordingly.
- Review open service activity and prioritize by customer, time of call and territory. May inform technicians of billing status on chargeable accounts.
- Resolve customer support inquiries complex in nature thru escalation process. Responsible for dispatch and support activities for complex accounts.
- Process aftermarket supply client requests.
- Respond to customer calls, complaints and questions with appropriate professionalism and etiquette.
- Advise customer of their billing status should they need to be charged for any service performed.
- Provide support to expedite parts/purchase orders and mailing statements or invoices.
- Work with Contract Administrators in setting up inspections on new customers.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
- A minimum of three years of dispatch/customer service.
- Education: High School or Equivalent
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Suite with expertise in Excel and Word documents.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to communicate with customers and team members.
- Must be self-motivated with ability to work in fast-paced environment.
- Computer literate (Microsoft word, Excel, etc.).