Attention ALL Medical Secretaries! If you desire to work with patients from Pediatric to Geriatric, don't miss this opportunity to join Rochester's largest teaching hospital in a Primary Care Setting! We are currently have multiple openings within our growing Float Pool.
Benefits available after 60 days, 6 paid holidays after minimum hourly requirement met
- Coordinates functions associated with patient information processing for ambulatory care visits and acts as a resource to staff performing those functions.
- Provide administrative support in a variety of Primary Care office settings
- Monitors and assures that all functions are completed in an accurate, efficient, and customer friendly manner.
- May train peers and/or less experienced support staff.
Medical Office Experience Required as a Medical Receptionist or similar role
- Demonstrated ability to word process documents and enter data into a database.
- Demonstrated skills related to achievement of customer satisfaction.
- Ability to work well with all personalities
- Desire to be a part of a team
- Utilize advanced secretarial and computer skills to support Division Administrator, faculty members
- Reliable Transportation
Must be professional, strong problem solving skills, adjust to constant change, minimum supervision