Our client, is a recognized leader in the payroll, human resource, and benefits outsourcing industry. Founded in 1971, they service half a million small- to medium-sized businesses nationwide. They are looking to expand their client support team, with an outgoing, customer service driven individual.
Do not miss your opportunity to join this award-winning team today!
- Answers inbound calls to resolve past due balances and meet daily collections and call goals.
- Initiates calls to clients based on risk to resolve outstanding receivables.
- Makes a decision to release or hold an at risk account based on established policies and procedures to mitigate risk.
- Researches EFT transactions that have been returned from the bank in order to recollect the funds owed by the client.
- Evaluates high risk accounts to determine if they need to be escalated to the internal collection agency.
- Escalates client issues to appropriate departments to ensure timely collection on account.
- Maintains daily call requirements based on the forecast provided to ensure standards are met.