TES Staffing has partnered with a leading distributor of flooring, flooring supplies, coverings and adhesives. This company is headquartered in the northeast and services the entire east coast. With a new warehouse opening in Henrietta in January 2024, we are actively looking for a Warehouse Associate to assist in this newly built warehouse. With unparalleled expertise, trusted partnerships and three generations of success, this is an incredible opportunity and company for the right candidate.
Start Date: ASAP, preferably before December 2023
Salary: Depending on experience, starting at $18.50.hr. Direct hire, benefits to include: Medical, Dental, Vision. Basic / Voluntary Life Insurance & Accidental Death & Dismemberment, Flexible Saving Account, Health Savings Account (HSA), Company Matched 401k Retirement Plan up to 4%, PTO, Sick time and EAP
The Warehouse Associate is responsible for handling all orders timely and accurately ensuring customer satisfaction.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
• Pull and process orders accurately.
• Restock incoming items.
• Check all incoming and outgoing orders for accuracy.
• Keep neat and orderly records of all incoming and outgoing orders.
• Maintain a clean and organized workspace.
Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or GED.
• 2 years’ experience.
• Forklift Certification and reach truck experience a plus.
• Solid work history that demonstrates reliability.
• Flooring knowledge helpful but not required, warehouse work experience is a plus.
• Good communication skills, organized, accountable, willingness to learn and a team player.
• Professional and courteous demeanor.
• Able to work on your feet for long shifts and lift material regularly.