Pay: Based on experience, starting at $35,484.80
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 6am-2:30PM
Full union benefits, including health care, retirement plans, tuition assistance, and PTO
Typical Duties May Include:
1. Knowing locations of buildings, departments and loading entrances in order to make specific pick-up and deliveries.
2. Loads and unloads materials, furniture, supplies, equipment, etc. with assistance as needed
3. Makes special runs as directed.
4. Keep daily records of all trips and time involved. Knowledgeable of and implements special handling procedures of fragile cargo. May keep record of all portable equipment by location.
5. Advises supervisor of need for preventive maintenance, inspection or repair of vehicles.
6. May make minor repairs.
7. Refuels vehicle, checks fluids and keeps vehicle clean and neat at all times.
8. May assist in receiving room when needed.
9. Sorts and delivers mail as required.
Must be 18+ years old
Must have a valid NYS Class B License
Must be able to read and write English, as well as follow maps, diagrams, oral and written instructions
Must be able to lift up to 70 pounds