TES Staffing is delighted to announce our partnership with one of the fastest growing private self-storage facilities with locations across the country. Their success as a company is built on a culture of respect, teamwork, accountability, and persistence. They deeply value the strong relationships they have built with their customers, one another, and their stakeholders.
As an Assistant General Manager, you will be joining a dynamic team and starting a career with more future advancement in the company. If you are client and customer focused, are a self-motivated individual, and are eager to make a positive difference for our customers please apply!
This fast-paced, customer-facing position is perfect for someone who wants to join and grow. Our Assistant General Managers (AMs) are energetic and professional individuals who wish to develop and grow with our business. They are an outgoing self-starter with excellent sales and interpersonal skills.
They serve as an ambassador of our brand and a face of our company. The AM is responsible for helping to maintain the facility and increasing the profitability of their location. This is achieved through building and maintaining strong customer relationships and driving key measures of success. Acting as the owner’s direct representative, the Assistant General Manager has an outgoing personality that enables them to sell storage solutions and maintain positive relationships with existing customers. The AM position is a great starting point for someone who wants to make a difference as part of a growing private equity real estate company.
The essential duties of this role are:
- Assisting in the continued growth of a self-storage facility that is an important part of the community
- Building strong relationships with the site’s customers by being knowledgeable of their needs and providing meaningful solutions
- Committing to bettering the lives of our residential customers and to enhancing daily effectiveness
- Ensuring compliance with company procedures and legal requirements
- Assisting to maintain the property in a clean, safe, and orderly manner
- 2-year degree desired
- A self-starter in all respects
- A passionate desire for career advancement
- 1 to 3 years of relevant work experience in a fast-paced, customer facing environment, with day-to-day management
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – both on the phone and in person
- A person who works well both independently and in a team setting
- Have a working knowledge of computer applications (Microsoft Office, Outlook, etc.)
- Possess a valid driver's license and insurance with access to reliable transportation
- Have the ability and willingness to perform light maintenance such as sweeping, mopping, wiping, lifting, etc.
- Be capable and willing to travel to and work in multiple locations as may be needed
- Schedule: 10:00am – 6:00pm (Sunday plus one day off)
- Pay: Depending on experience, starting at $17/hr
- Bonuses offered quarterly
- A healthy work/life balance; most of our facilities are closed by 6:00 pm and are not open on Sundays
- Health, dental, life, vision, short-term disability, and long-term disability insurance
- A 401(k) program with a company “matching” policy
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Career advancement opportunities