TES Staffing has partnered with a local, family focused electrical wholesale company on the west side of Rochester. We are currently seeking a counter sales and e-commerce associate to join this team.
Pay: $18/hr. Successful employees can enjoy a annual raise, matching 401k and medical benefits. This is also a laid back culture with a strong emphasis on customer service and a strong work ethic
- Taking phone calls from customers and determining the product needed for the order.
- Processing Purchase orders and fulfilling online orders.
- Must be able to perform online research to determine value of items.
- Outsourcing products from Suppliers when needed.
- Preparing merchandise for shipment by verifying goods by quantity, catalog number and condition. Cleaning the items to be boxed and shipped to customers.
- Strong computer skills to include MS Office suite
- E-commerce experience a plus, not required
- Ability to research across multiple internet platforms
- Electrical Background is a PLUS (But not required)
- Must be detailed and accuracy oriented
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to work unsupervised in a team environment
- Must be able to lift 50 LBS unassisted
- Must have excellent Verbal and written communication skills
- Assist in maintaining the security of the warehouse. Conduct operations in a manner that promotes safety.
- Maintain a clean, neat, and orderly work area.
- Communicate problems, concerns, and ideas to management. Identify process improvements.
- Decision making, Time management and Organization skills a must
- Knowledge of and ability to operate a forklift a plus but not necessary. Ability to walk/stand for full shift
- Employee must be reliable, punctual, and safety-minded, with a strong work ethic.
- It is also important that you display a positive, helpful demeanor, and a commitment to providing the best in customer service.