Are you currently looking for a full time LPN position? Look no further, as we are working with the top healthcare providers within Monroe County. In this role, you will be assigned as a full time employee to family, pediatric, women’s health and internal medical offices we serve through Monroe, Genesee, Wayne, Ontario and Livingston counties as schedules!
You will be responsible for delivering high quality care in an outpatient office setting. Our LPN's have the pleasure of working alongside Rochester's top clinical professional providers in a fast and ever changing environment.
- Competitive compensation!!
- Consistent Bonus
- Full Time
- Free Parking
- Provide basic patient care and treatment
- Collaborate with registered nurses to administer prescribed medications
- Sterilize and prepare medical tools and equipment
- Perform minor labs: Urine analysis, blood glucose, drug testing
- Preparing and administering injections
- Utilizing an EMR System
- Charting and reporting any changes in patient condition
- Educate and update patients on medical treatments
- Call In prescriptions
- Current NYS LPN License
- Familiarity with medical tools and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Experience utilizing an EMR system
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Active CPR certification
These are contract to hire position with the salary based on experience. If you are passionate about your career in the health field, and want to take your experience to the next level, do not miss this amazing opportunity.