TES Staffing is recruiting talented, motivated and reliable kitchen staff for the largest university in Rochester. If you have experience in dining services, fast food, or restaurant work, we want to hear from you! This position will start in the beginning of August.
Why you should consider this job:
- Per diem employees accept shifts on a weekly or daily basis. This allows our staff the flexibility of accepting their own schedules! Part time and full time is available and we offer mornings, afternoons, and late nights.
- Once hired directly, you will have 100% PAID MEDICAL BENEFITS. This is rarely offered at other employers.
- You can enjoy DISCOUNTED or FREE TUITION at one of the most esteemed universities in the country. Have children? They can enjoy a significant discount in tuition as well!
- Union protected jobs. Should you want to join the union, this position will offer you the chance to do so.
- Following recipes on make to order or production basis
- Assembling items such as salads or sandwiches according to orders
- Dishwashing, bussing, and ensuring cleanliness of dining halls
- Serving students in a friendly manner
- Food prep including portioning product, using knife skills, and stocking stations
- Assist in setting up service lines by following established rules and protocols.
- Trash removal and deep cleaning
- Following food safety protocols when handling raw ingredients
- Stock food items in storage areas, and ensure that food rotation activities are properly performed.
What you need to qualify:
Pay Rate: $15
- Full COVID 19 Vaccination
- Must be reliable and punctual!
- Minimum 1 year of recent industry experience
- Must be a team player and self-motivated, okay with being placed as needed
- Understands food safety and sanitation (clean as you go)
- Ability to effectively communicate and follow instructions
- Previous food service experience with another college campus is a plus!
Both Part Time and Full Time Available
All positions require good interpersonal skills, strong sense of urgency, and the ability to be flexible with schedule and job duties. A mandatory pre-employment background check will be run upon hiring. This does not disqualify candidates!