TES Staffing is currently looking for prep cooks, line cooks, and floating kitchen staff for one of the largest universities in Rochester for the start of the fall semester. This position is expected to start in early August 2022.
Scheduling can be either part time or full time and is extremely flexible. This position is a true contract to hire opportunity. Permanent status includes FULL BENEFITS including 100% employer paid health care through the union, 401K, tuition reimbursement, and more.
Pay Rate: $15/hr
Flexible scheduling, including on call and per diem if requested
Hours of operation are 6am-midnight, weekends included but not required
Bus friendly location
Responsibilities of this position:
- Preparing and cooking meals from scratch
- Assisting in dish room
- Stocking utensils and cookware as needed
- Following food safety and sanitation
- Trash removal, light sweeping and mopping
- Serve and replenish food, some make to order
- Reading recipes
- Customer service, assisting students with dietary needs
- Minimum 1 year of recent food industry experience
- *Proof of full COVID-19 Vaccination
- Must be reliable and punctual
- Team player and self-motivated
- Ability to effectively communicate and follow instructions
- Must be flexible with schedule and job duties
- Servsafe certification a plus!
- Background check will be run upon hiring