Our client, a regional law firm with locations throughout New York specializing in personal injury, is actively seeking an Entry Level Administrative Assistant for the Rochester office.
This is a Direct Hire role with Competitive Pay + Benefits
Salary: $32,000 + OT and Bonus eligible
Schedule: Monday-Friday 9:00am–5:00pm (In Office)
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
Seeking an Administrative Assistant to support three paralegals (appx 70 active personal injury cases).
A legal background is not
required, but a strong work ethic, positive attitude and sense of urgency is. Medical or healthcare experience is helpful, not required.
- Request, receive, document and file medical records
- Independently manage retrieval of medical records (i.e. follow up with medical facilities by phone, pay invoices timely)
- Reserve/schedule conference rooms and hotels for depositions & trials
- Draft correspondence to clients and counsel
- Light Accounting responsibilities (i.e. Accounts Payable)
- Maintain files (physical and electronic)
- Scanning, copying, filing and clerical duties as needed
- 1+ years Administrative experience required
- Must have excellent professional skills (to include independent time & task management)
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be able to effectively multi-task, meet deadlines and excel in a team atmosphere
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications required
- Minimum typing speed 55-70 wpm
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills required
- Excellent organizational skills