TES Staffing is looking for a motivated, high energy and leading professional to join a small, successful team of Inside Sales and Account Managers for a software company here in Rochester.
This is the most non salesy- sales role for an incredible, privately owned organization. They support a global list of clients and are the ONLY COMPANY
that is authorized to sell this specific software that is a benchmark to the engineering community, that includes learning modules and extremely relevant tools to their customer base.
This job includes 90% warms leads that are supplied directly to you from the internal marketing team. And MOST of these leads are from companies that have reached out directly to the marketing team. Imagine not having to dig through old, stale data and being able to do your job with little back end effort.
The purpose of this role is to build long term relationships, find the best software solutions for Engineering companies and build a brand around yourself with this small company that has an enterprise level reach. It really is a dream role for someone who has seen small success from a sales capacity and is ready for the next level.
As the Business Development Rep you will be expected to:
Who is deal for this role?
- Learn with enthusiasm the language and ins/outs of software selling into Engineering firms
- Make at least 30 calls a day to existing clients to sell/manage Maintenance contracts, create relationships and explain simulation tools
- Approach your day with tenacity, a positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Work with clients, internal engineers, and integration teams to ensure clients are being serviced appropriately
- Learn, develop and grow in effort to present and be part of enterprise level deals within a year of tenure
- If you have been in software sales before, great!
- We have seen success from people that used to sell insurance, commodities or learning platforms
- If you have minimal sales experience but KNOW a career in sales/software/engineers is for you- this company offers a very strong mentorship program, too!
Staring at $16-18/hr. This is a contract to hire role. Once you are taken perm you can expect an increase and commissions.
This company will make an invest in you that will payout 10fold!
PTO, Benefits, 401k all available upon hire
Culture: this is a privately owned company comprised of really smart people who also like to have a good time. We take our work serious, but not ourselves!