TES Staffing is a local, privately owned HR and Staffing organization. We pride ourselves on being incredible partners to our clients, the best in our field at what we do and our solid work/life integration. We take our work very seriously, but not ourselves! We are looking for someone who is ambitious, hungry and ready to break into a career in Human Resources to join our incredible team. Extra bonus, we love dogs, food and being in the beautiful Neighborhood of the Arts district!
So what's the job? This opportunity is high volume recruitment and administrative support within a small team who manage all of the recruiting, staffing, compliance and day to day people logistics for the largest University in Rochester’s culinary team.
It's fast paced, always interesting and a real "HR boot camp" type of job. From I9s to tax forms, background checks and interviewing, you'll see and do it all.
- People Management: Assist the team in recruitment and daily deployment of staff to multiple locations
- Ensure communication with clients and employees is clear, seamless and timely
Qualified Candidates must:
- Process all New Hire Paperwork (to include I9s, W4, etc) into internal systems
- Data Enter staff into internal system, following all compliance requirements
- Phone screen and face to face interview for potential employees
- Other duties as assigned
- Be comfortable working with a diverse population in an ever-changing, fast paced environment
- Be excellent with computers, excel and other software systems
- Be meticulously organized
- Fearless and willingness to learn and take direction
- Able to give direction clearly and calmly
- Have a Bachelors Degree
Pay: Depending on Experience.
This is a Base pay + commission role.
Base pay is weekly, commissions pay out Monthly