Since 1989, our client has been committed to the health and well-being of pets. With a team of 17, we are actively seeking a Part Time Receptionist to join this tight-knit, energetic team.
Part time- Monday- Friday 4p-9p, Saturdays 8a-2p
Pay: $15-16/hr, depending on experience
Ability to lift/carry 50lbs Must have reliable transportation.
- Responsibilities include:
- Scheduling appointments
- Answering the telephone, setting up new clients and patients
- Preparation and maintenance of medical records, admitting and discharging patients, filling some prescriptions and some over the counter sales
- Administrative work to include mailings, computer operations, financial transactions, filing, and front office and reception area maintenance.
- Receptionists will assume the responsibility for acquiring the medical and legal information necessary for the performance of their duties.
Must be able to lift up to 50lbs, work in a friendly environment, and bring enthusiasm to the office, everyday.
Animal Hospital experience preferred