Our client has a mission that is simple but powerful: to provide small businesses peace of mind so they can pursue their dreams. We believe that insurance should be something that hums along in the background, providing security for businesses while freeing them to do their own thing—whatever that thing may be.
How do we do this? Equal parts creativity and tech, a dash of chutzpah, and our secret ingredient: fierce customer focus. Every day, our customers blow us away with their energy, imagination, and innovation, and inspire us to be as great as they are. We couldn’t ask for a more vital or vibrant community to serve, and we’re extremely proud to play a part in so many amazing small business journeys.
With a mission like ours, run-of-the-mill thinking doesn’t cut it. As we’re pushing the boundaries of the insurance industry, we’re looking for people who aren’t afraid to imagine new ways of doing things or to try something that’s never been tried before. That’s why we foster a company culture where we support and empower each other to be creative, innovative, and boldly collaborative. We don’t care who or where a good idea comes from, we just want to give everyone the freedom and tools they need to be great at what they do. Our offices buzz with the energy of a company that’s experiencing tremendous growth—and we’re just getting started.
As part of the Service Center team your overall responsibilities will be to ensure our customers receive timely and quality service. Your responsibilities are focused on reviewing and accurately troubleshooting client service needs and assisting in the management of our clients’ insurance policies. You may have additional responsibilities including, issuing insurance certificates, processing policy changes, process improvement and supporting our “pay as you go” insurance program. On an as needed basis, you may also participate in various projects as we develop the best ways to scale for growth. To achieve your goals, you’ll collaborate daily with team members in sales, new accounts, and customer care.
Contract to hire- with excellent medical benefits, 401k plan and paid vacations.
Here's what we are looking for:
- Detail orientation in everything you do: there is a lot of customer and policy information flying by you – having a keen eye here is essential
- Fearless in a fast-paced environment and able to work on multiple tasks at once
- Personal standard for excellence: a demonstrated capacity to produce work with few/no errors
- Customer focus; ability to deliver delightful service and fix the occasional customer issues with grace
- Strong process orientation and interest in finding better ways to do things
- Problem solving and drive to do what it takes to keep the customer happy
- Ability to prioritize competing demands and manage time effectively
- Positive “can do” attitude and a desire to contribute to a growing, energetic work environment
- Experience and comfort using a variety of software tools from Microsoft Outlook and Excel to Google docs/office, to policy management and accounting systems
- Comfort working with technology and a general familiarity with a variety of functional web systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 1+ years working in customer service