TES Staffing is actively seeking a skilled, reliable and responsible Sanitation Team Member to start on ASAP at our Albion location.
As a member of the sanitation team, you will be expected to maintain
warehouse and grounds by providing sanitary services. Oversee initiatives related to food safety and hygiene.
8:00pm – 6am
4-5 week day rotation + 1 weekend shift
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Comply with SOP's and GMP's.
- Responsible for thorough follow through of cleaning assignments, to include but not limited to, produce boxes, battery charging area, outside perimeter, production, shipping/receiving floors, front office, break room, hallway, and bathrooms.
- Maintain warehouse interior by washing, sweeping, vacuuming and scrubbing.
- Maintain warehouse accessibility and appearance by picking up trash and strapping materials.
- Remove trash by emptying trash containers/dumpsters and transporting to disposal area. Clean behind containers/dumpsters.
- Keep cleaning equipment operational by following manufacturer's operating care and guidelines.
- Maintain cleaning inventory by checking stock level and anticipating cleaning equipment replacement.
- Ensure continuity between shifts by documenting cleaning actions and noting areas requiring additional care.
- Communicate with management on a daily basis.
- Prepare for and participate in State and Federal inspections.
- Must work safely at all times and comply with all safety policies
•Must be at least 18 years of age to work in warehouse.
•A minimum of one year of continual related experience.
•Must demonstrate basic math skills.