Our client located off Basket Road in Webster, is actively looking for committed, meticulous and driven people to join their Production team.
This team is highly efficient, works quickly and is determined to produce a quality product for their clients. We are looking for a few dynamic people to join this incredible team.
Contact to hire after 13.5 weeks. This company is committed to hiring and promoting after the contract period. This is a drug free work place and all employees must past a drug test.
9:30a-6p (note: this will change to 3:30p-11:45p before the end of the year) Monday through- no weekends
Pay: $14-$15 depending on experience. 10% shift differential offered!
- Operate Rolling Mill to produce products in specification and meeting the requirements as set out by Production Manager/Planning.
- Perform daily maintenance on machinery; report any damage or problems to the Production Supervisor/Team Lead.
- Understand and maintain confidentiality relating to all business activities, especially relating to manufacturing details and customer/ supplier details.
- Work safely, in accordance with Company Safety Policy.
- Wears personal protective equipment in accordance with training guidelines. Includes any uniforms, if supplied.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by Production Supervisor/Team Leader
- Experience setting up and operating machinery
- Strong Mechanical Aptitude
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- General understanding of fractions/ decimals
- Reasoning Ability
- Basic Math Skills to include the ability to read a ruler and tape measure
- Ability to read, write, and comprehend instructions, correspondence & memo
- Positive attitude
- Willingness and ability to work in a team environment
- Education – High School Diploma or GED