A local, privately owned Software company that offers an array of support and products to Engineering firms across the world is actively seeking talent to join their award-winning team.
For over three decades, this company supports Engineers and their technologies to reduce errors and improve productivity.
Supporting over 40,000 customers worldwide, the newest member of this incredible team will:
- Process a high volume of customer orders via phone and email daily
- Generate and process new sales leads as necessary
- Responsible for pitching to global markets
- Updates all contact information for clients
- Track orders being sent to customers, communicate effectively to customers with status update
- Reporting sales results to the sales team
- Customer service & client support
- Supporting the sales force with general operations to help reach the team's objectives
- Maintaining department records, including spreadsheets and databases
If you have a strong aptitude to learn and retain new things, are interested in the global market and appreciate a support work culture, please send your credentials for review!
This is a contract to hire opportunity, pay is depending on Experience
The company offers excellent opportunities for advancement, a culture committed to teamwork, paid holidays, Medical benefits, 401k and PTO available