One of Rochester's privately owned engineering and software specific companies is looking for a future Account Manager for their family focused Henrietta based office.
With a global customer base, cutting edge technology and a exclusive vendor relationship, sales careers here are extremely lucrative and stable. We are looking for someone who wants to take their career in an Enterprise selling capacity and needs to learn the ropes first!
- Daily, this person will be in a outbound call intensive, value based pitch to Mechanical and Electrical Engineers and other high level technical teams
- This person will be identifying needs and issues with current/future clients software and problems
- As interest in generated, this person will work directly with internal selling teams for follow up
- The goal here is a feeder/hunter type role for the Account Management team
- This will also serve as an excellent training period for this future Account Manager
- This company is extremely family and employee focused
- Full medical benefits upon perm hire, including 401k. bonuses and commission
- Career stability- found in 1989, this client has cemented themselves as a fixture in the engineering community and is a highly regarded partner to customers around the world
- Contract to hire after 90 days
- Pay: Depending on Experience
- Excellent Interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent listening skill and the ability to ask probing questions, understand concerns, and overcome objections.\
- Strong work ethic and self-starter, able to effectively manage multiple priorities and adapt to change within a fast-paced business environment
- Ability to learn and navigate new software quickly
- Ability to type 30 wpm+
- Knowledgeable of Microsoft product offerings. Dynamics 365 a plus
- Previous telesales experience a plus, but not required
This is an INCREDIBLE foot in the door for a lucrative career path. Do not hesitate to apply!