Attention Medical Receptionist and Medical Office Professionals, are you looking to join one of Rochester's fastest growing Primary Care settings? We are currently working with Rochester's largest teaching hospital as we have multiple floating Medical Secretary openings!
These openings are :
- Full Time hours
- Mileage Reimbursement for select locations
- Scheduled on a weekly basis
- Temp to hire
- No nights or weekends required
- Free parking at all offices
- Provide administrative support to the Primary Care clinical and clerical staff.
- Scheduling appointments.
- Coordinates functions associated with patient information processing for ambulatory care visits and acts as a resource to staff performing those functions.
- Monitors and assures that all functions are completed in an accurate, efficient, and customer friendly manner.
- Responsible for monitoring own performance on assigned tasks.
- Self-directed: must make complex decisions independently and assist staff in complex decision making.
- May train peers and/or less experienced support staff.
- Order office supplies
What does a typical day look like?
- Maintains and updates appointment scheduling
- Schedules and monitors for changes in availability and overbooking, and coordinates and schedules procedures and tests.
- Opens a telephone encounter in eRecord when patients have clinical questions
- Reliable form of Transportation
- Strong Communication Skills
- Ability to work well independently and on a team
- Experience in outpatient, urgent care, or specialty office setting
- Medical terminology experience required
- Demonstrated skills related to achievement of customer satisfaction
Benefits available after 60 days, 6 paid holidays after minimum hourly requirement met