TES Staffing is actively seeking a skilled, reliable and responsible Production Team Members to start ASAP at our Albion location. This person will be responsible for Packaging and Production line duties, working in a group setting.
A shift: - 7:00am – 5:30pm - $15.5/hr
B shift: 12:00p - 9:30p - $16/hr
- Process raw materials in a safe manor
- Work across team to ensure production goals and deadlines are met
- Ability to work with food, meeting all USDA standards
- Ability to work in a cold room
- Follow health and safety procedures and alert Group Lead of any issues or concerns.
- Inspect products to ensure they meet requirements.
- Follow company GMP, SOP, SSOP and HACCP procedures.
- Consistently follow standards of sanitation and product handling.
- Other activities assigned by Group Lead or members of Management.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Work with minimal supervision.
- Works well with others.
- Able to react well to change.
- Self motivator with a Positive Attitude.
- Commitment to following rules set in place.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.