Our client provides managed IT Support Services to business clients in and around Rochester. With a family first culture, paid certifications, and a flexible working schedule- TES Staffing is looking for an experience IT professional to join their team.
This company provides comprehensive managed IT support services including infrastructure, end user devices, telephony, digital signage, AV integration and emergency communications. They are able to truly integrate business needs with the latest technology in their clients industry. Our customer allows clients to differentiate their business by integrating cutting edge solutions that they know work for our hundreds their clients — including Fortune 500 clients — in almost every industry.
We are looking for a mid level IT Support Specialist to join the team.
This is a direct hire opportunity
Hours: Monday-Friday 8a-5p
Full Medical Benefits, including dental and vision are available
Salary: Depending on experience, $50-65k.
Working with a variety of mid sized businesses across Western New York, this person will provide first level support.
- IT Support relating to technical issues resolving Microsoft's core business applications and operating systems
- Support disaster recovery solutions
- Administer Active Directory and Group Policies
- Administer Microsoft Exchange (both on-premises and Office 365 cloud-based service)
- Administer VMWare and Hyper-V servers
- Basic technical support at the network level; WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, and security and VMware
- Basic remote access solution implementation and support VPN, Terminal Service and Citrix.
2 or 4 year Degree in Computer Science or related field OR certification and relevant experience in the field
5+ years of IT support or related technical experience
Technical awareness; ability to match resources to technical issues
Advanced understanding of operating systems, business applications, printing systems and network systems