Are you a medical office professional that is looking for change of scenery or perhaps find an office that you can call home? Look no further! TES Staffing has partnered with one of Rochester's top teaching hospitals to further develop and support a float pool of Medical Receptionist for the Primary Care umbrella of offices.We are currently have multiple full openings within our growing Float Pool. These openings are : Full Time, with no evenings or weekends required!
- Coordinates functions associated with patient information processing for ambulatory care visits and acts as a resource to staff performing those functions.
- Provide administrative support in a variety of Primary Care office settings
- Monitors and assures that all functions are completed in an accurate, efficient, and customer friendly manner.
- May train peers and/or less experienced support staff.
Benefits available after 90 days
- Medical Office Experience Required as a Medical Receptionist or similar role
- Demonstrated ability to word process documents and enter data into a database.
- Demonstrated skills related to achievement of customer satisfaction.
- Ability to work well with all personalities
- Desire to be a part of a team
- Utilize advanced secretarial and computer skills to support Division Administrator, faculty members
- Reliable Transportation
6 paid holidays after minimum hourly requirement met
Bonus available for every 6 months with float pool
No nights or weekends required
Must be professional, strong problem solving skills, adjust to constant change, minimum supervision