Our client, a Medical Device Company that has been in business since 1986 and still growing, has several openings across their most important departments.
With 100 % paid medical benefits, 25 days PTO, 401k, and other analytical perks- we are actively recruiting great people to join this amazing team.
If you are a person who pays attention to detail, can show up to work every day with a good attitude, and appreciates stability and loyalty in the work place- this is the opportunity for you!
Job Title: General Maintenance Associate
JOB SUMMARY: The General Maintenance Associate will provide maintenance services as needed for the campus. This position requires the Associate to perform a variety of different tasks and activities to ensure the facility remains in good working order. This position will require the operation of equipment such as box trucks, forklifts, tractors, mowers, plows, snow blowers, and other grounds maintenance equipment.
• Physical support of custodial efforts, sustainability/recycling efforts, and facilities and grounds maintenance.
• Demonstrated attention to detail.
• Security responsibilities include occasional visitor escort and monitoring.
• General facilities duties including, but not limited to painting, replacing light bulbs, cleaning, general repair, and furniture moving.
• General cleaning to include sweeping, mopping, trash removal, and restroom cleanup.
• General grounds duties including, but not limited to watering, mowing, landscaping, weeding, and shoveling.
• Operation and maintenance of company equipment and tools.
• Adequate preparations for events, furniture arrangement and equipment.
• Maintenance of projects and efficient completion of projects in a safe manner.
• Maintenance and cleaning of buildings and grounds.
• Works closely with supervisor to ensure projects are completed.
• Participates in meetings, trainings or workshops as required.
• Perform general maintenance work; i.e. painting, carpentry, equipment, set up, cleaning, etc.
• Establish time frames and completion of projects.
• Documents status of work / activity logs.
• Repairs – ensuring a safe work conditions.
• Resolve immediate emergency safety concerns during and after hours.
• Performs all other incidental and related duties as assigned or required by the supervisor.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
• High school diploma or GED.
• 1-2 years facilities/general maintenance or landscape experience.
• 1-2 years landscaping / grounds maintenance