One of Rochester's top Pediatric practices is looking to add a Part Time Medical Assistant to their expanding private practice. As a Medical Assistant your responsibilities would include, but would not be limited to:
- Verifies patient information by interviewing patient
- Recording medical history in EMR system
- Confirming purpose of visit
- Preparing patients for examination by performing preliminary physical tests; taking blood pressure, weight, and temperature
- Reporting patient history summary
- Assisting with outpatient office procedures and updating care notes
- Answering multi line phone, and transferring calls
- Scheduling appointments
- Collecting Co-payments
- At least 1 year of Medical Assisting experience
- Comfort working with patients of all ages
- Ability to work on team and independently.
- Strong patient centered approach
- EMR exposure, preferred
Monday, Wednesday and Friday 1 pm-5 pm, and One Saturday/Month 8am-1 pm.
*with some flexibility
If you are medical assistant, or a candidate with clinical and clerical skills from a specialty office or primary care setting that is looking to further expand your skillet, APPLY NOW!