TES Staffing is working alongside a global organization who has been providing office solutions to our business clients in Rochester and the country for decades. Focusing on far more than just equipment; our people bring innovative, real-world solutions for their client's print management needs. They help cut costs, secure documents and reduce the environmental footprint.
Our customer is a growing, dynamic organization that has a need for individuals who are driven to contribute their professional best!
Details: Monday-Friday, 8a-5p
Pay: Depending on Experience, $17/hr. +
Contract to hire, full benefits upon perm hire
Ensure calls are dispatched promptly and dispatch service technicians per established procedures. Determine dispatch priorities for field assignments to minimize response times; resolve routine customer service problems by phone. Dispatch Technicians on service calls in an efficient and courteous manner recording all appropriate data pertaining to the calls. Act as central communication point for service calls. Handles customer calls complex in nature.
- Process incoming supply requests via telephone, fax, mail, or email from contracted accounts in an effective and timely manner.
- Review account history to ensure appropriate product levels are shipped.
- Ensure special pricing is understood and explained to customers as needed according to established policies and practices.
- Maintain customer relationships and generate a positive Toshiba experience.
- Dispatch Service Technicians per established procedures.
- Ensure calls are dispatched promptly.
- May determine dispatch priorities for field assignments to minimize response times.
- Handle customer calls, complaints, and questions with appropriate professionalism and etiquette.
- Ensure all customer calls are returned in a timely manner.
- Perform routine account troubleshooting to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Respond to customer inquiries and problems regarding service visits, device consumption, damaged shipments, or defective products.
- Review open service activity and prioritize by the customer, time of call, and territory. Interface with appropriate staff to assist in problem resolution.
- Mitigate/reconcile problems as they arise.
- Set up, maintain, and update customer systems/records accordingly.
- Generate reports as required and update the database accordingly.
- Ensure customer care activities are timely and accurately documented according to TBS policies and procedures using automated systems and/or established reports.
- Perform updates and corrections as required such as tracking or transit updates on previously placed orders.
- Collect meters from customer contacts on machines that are not reported in accordance with the established contract and manage supply order requests versus actual machine usage.
- Stay current on new machines, products, and updates.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a combination of the order processing and customer account maintenance/support and dispatch experience
- Must be detailed oriented self-starter.
- Demonstrated experience using CRM systems preferred.
- Courteous and professional telephone manner along with the ability to deal effectively with customers in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
- Good communication skills with the ability to present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers and team members.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word