One of the largest Fortune 500 technology companies
in the world
, with friendly, attentive, local service and support is looking to add fresh talent to their team.
Our client has garnered more than 200
industry awards and product recommendations including being a fourteen-time "BTA Channel's Choice Superior Performance" award winner and an eight-time winner of Marketing Research Consultant’s “Copier Manufacturer of the Year” award.
They have been providing innovative office solutions to our clients since 1957. They focus on far more than just equipment; their focus is bringing innovative, real-world solutions for their client's print management needs; they help cut costs, secure documents and reduce the environmental footprint. Our customer is a growing, dynamic organization that has a need for individuals who are driven to contribute their professional best.
Excellent medical benefits, 401k upon perm hire
Summary: Collect and track machine meter reads for billing purposes. Provide customer service activities as required to facilitate the meter process.
- Collect customer meter reads via phone, computer feeds, fax or e-mail in an effective and efficient manner.
- Review reports for missing information and contact customer to resolve missing information.
- May be required to dispatch Technician from time to time.
- May be required to assist in resolving installation problems to ensure accurate reads.
- Record, track, verify and maintain meter reads into the assigned operating system.
- Gather and process paperwork related to inactive meters. This includes the data entry of applicable account information or scanned documentation.
- Maintain accurate contact list for assigned accounts.
- Respond to customer questions as required as well as questions from Finance, Sales or Contracts.
- Resolve situations involving meter reads or customer inquiries or resolutions. Advise management when appropriate.
- Generate reports as needed. File and maintain related documents.
Area of Expertise/Special Skills
• High School Diploma or GED
• Must be computer literate.
• Ability to navigate software applications or data entry experience a plus.
• Must have ability to communicate with customers and internal team members.
• Must be self-motivated with ability to work in fast-paced environment.