Our client provides managed IT Support Services to business clients in and around Rochester. With a family first culture, paid certifications, and a flexible working schedule- TES Staffing is looking for an experienced IT Engineer to join their team.
This company provides comprehensive managed IT support services including infrastructure, end user devices, telephony, digital signage, AV integration and emergency communications. They are able to truly integrate business needs with the latest technology in their clients industry. Our customer allows clients to differentiate their business by integrating cutting edge solutions that they know work for our hundreds their clients — including Fortune 500 clients — in almost every industry.
We are looking for a mid level IT Engineer to join the team.
This is a direct hire opportunity
Hours: Monday-Friday 8a-5p
Full Medical Benefits, including dental and vision are available
Salary: Depending on experience, $75k
Working with a variety of mid sized businesses across Western New York, this person will provide first level support.
Day to day duties:
- Support services for virtualization technologies: VMware, Citrix, and Microsoft.
- Technical services and support at the network level: WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, Remote access, and security
- Administer hosted and cloud solutions for customers
- Implementation, and support services for Microsoft related technologies: Windows Server, Exchange, SQL, SharePoint, 365 etc
- Engineer and implement system solutions for customers using technologies that meet their needs
- Implement and support disaster recovery solutions.
- Document maintenance for all computer systems and network infrastructure.
- Maintain in-depth product knowledge of the service offerings of the company
- 5 years min experience
2 or 4 year Degree in Computer Science or related field OR certification and relevant experience in the field
5+ years of IT support or related technical experience
Technical awareness; ability to match resources to technical issues
Advanced understanding of operating systems, business applications, printing systems and network systems