TES Staffing has partnered with a privately held, bustling company located in Gates to help find their next great Customer Service and Billing professional.
With 45 employees, this client has been the leading distributor for fire safety equipment in Western New York for over 30 years. Much of the staff here has are still some of the same people that started the business; the level of expertise and knowledge is unparalleled. We are looking for someone who echoes their mission of striving to be the leading high quality provider of: fire protection systems, equipment, and service in the North Eastern United States. They are committed to always exceed expectations for quality, service, and delivery. For employees, they are dedicated to growing the Company to provide job security and reward based on performance.
This is a contact to hire position, Monday-Friday from 7:30a-4pm.
As the Service Billing and Customer Service professional, your day to day duties will include:
- Managing a three-line, busy phone system
- Assist customers with both urgent and non-urgent issues
- Dispatching field Technicians as needed
- Create Service call order in Microsoft Dynamics
- Manage day to day billing for services. This includes:
- Working with field technicians to process daily work orders
- Scan, document and record work orders in Kwik Tag
- Ensure all information is correct and complete
- Mail, email, fax daily invoices (apx 40/day)
- Update client information to reflect next rotation visit, in accordance with NYS and county fire standard guidelines
- Have an open mind, can do attitude and be comfortable in a team-based environment.
If you are open to learning, have a good work ethic and are serious about a long-term career, this could be a perfect role for you.
The office has a casual vibe that offers a great team environment. There are many other duties that will be learned as you grow.
Benefits, PTO, 401k are offered upon perm hire.