TES Staffing is actively searching for two Apartment Maintenance Technician for an upscale Apartment complex in Webster.
Contract to hire after 15 weeks of employment
Upon permanent hire: Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, STD and LTD. In addition, employees can also choose an HSA, Pet Insurance, Legal Services and other ancillary benefits offered.
PTO is earned weekly, with seven paid Holidays off.
Hours: Winter- 8a-5p, Summer 7a-4p (1 hour lunch). Tech’s must be in the on call rotation, every 4th week for 7 days.
Pay: $12-15, depending on experience. With a certification (HVAC, etc) $19-21/hr
Under direct supervision from the Maintenance Superintendent and Property Manager, the Maintenance Technician is responsible for maintaining the entire property in a safe, attractive, comfortable condition.
With the ability to recognize general and specific maintenance issues and respond to them promptly and maintains excellent resident customer service and working relationships with all staff members.
• Effectively handle resident service requests and work orders, correcting the situation within 24 hours when possible.
• Ensure all make-ready repairs and services are completed correctly and on schedule.
• Maintain awareness of the physical condition of the property and immediately correct unsafe conditions. Ensure property is clean and presentable.
• Maintain accurate records regarding service requests (received and completed), apartment make-ready status, work-in-progress, etc.
• Leave communication with resident after completing/pending service requests.
• Must be knowledgeable of inventory levels of spare parts and supplies. Inform supervisor when shortages occur and provide details.
• Comply with all safety policies and procedures relating to performance of tasks, use of products or supplies and incident reporting.
• Other projects as assigned.
• Previous experience related to plumbing, electrical, carpentry and locksmithing, painting, drywall repair a plus
• HVAC Certification a plus
• Snow removal experience - use of company plow truck and snow blower
Customer Service and attention to detail.
• Ability to multitask.
• Previous knowledge and experience of using hand/power tools.
• Climb stairs and ladders inside and outside
• Good hand dexterity
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Must have a clean and valid Driver’s License.
A criminal background check will be conducted
Our client provides its team members with an exceptional company culture. We value diversity and are committed to equal opportunity in employment (EEO). We offer a safe, healthy work environment for employees through a commitment to maintaining a drug-free workplace.