Are you a medical secretary that is looking for change of scenery or perhaps find an office that you can call home? Look no further! TES Staffing has partnered with one of Rochester's top teaching hospitals as they develop a full time float pool for their bustling Primary Care umbrella of offices.We are currently have multiple full openings within our growing Float Pool. These openings are : Full Time, with no evenings or weekends required!
Benefits available after 60 days, 6 paid holidays after minimum hourly requirement met
- Coordinates functions associated with patient information processing for ambulatory care visits and acts as a resource to staff performing those functions.
- Provide administrative support in a variety of Primary Care office settings
- Monitors and assures that all functions are completed in an accurate, efficient, and customer friendly manner.
- May train peers and/or less experienced support staff.
Medical Office Experience Required as a Medical Receptionist or similar role
- Demonstrated ability to word process documents and enter data into a database.
- Demonstrated skills related to achievement of customer satisfaction.
- Ability to work well with all personalities
- Desire to be a part of a team
- Utilize advanced secretarial and computer skills to support Division Administrator, faculty members
- Reliable Transportation
Must be professional, strong problem solving skills, adjust to constant change, minimum supervision