Our client, a highly regarded Financial Advisement team, is actively seeking a professional, motivated and detail oriented Administrator for their growing firm.
Monday-Friday - 8:30-5p (Enjoy Summer Fridays!)
Contract to hire after 90 days.
Pay is $15-18/hr, Depending on Experience
Company contributes 25% of annual salary to a pension!
Huge opportunity to have a long lasting, stable career with an award winning team.
Job Duties will include:
- Help a financial advisor to deliver a high level of customer service to clients.
- Prepare, scan, email, fax and file investment and insurance forms on a daily basis
- Data enter into a high volume of forms with a high level of accuracy
- Review forms for accuracy and correct data entry errors
- Call financial service centers throughout the day to request help with forms and client service requests
- Answer phone calls, respond to emails, schedule and confirm meetings with clients
- Assist clients with basic service requests
- Call and email clients to obtain information and update client contact info as it changes
- Prepare and print reports for meetings
- 1+ year of office experience
- Associates Degree or higher, experience to be considered in lieu of education
- Extreme attention to detail, strong sense of urgency
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to quickly identify and resolve data entry errors
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- A professional demeanor, integrity, and a positive attitude
- An excellent ability to prioritize, decision make and problem solve independently
- An ability to handle competing priorities and interruptions throughout the day
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word & Excel
- A desire to learn and grow in the position long term
This role will also require a credit and extensive background check.