TES Staffing is partnering with a well-known, successful law office in Rochester, New York. Our client practices in collections, foreclosure, and real estate law throughout New York. We are actively looking for a professional, resilient, and motivated person to join their team as a Collections Representative.
As Collections Specialists, you will be responsible for managing and collecting all the outstanding accounts receivables form clients and customers. In addition, you will be responsible for other aspects of collections, resolve customer billing problems and reducing the amount of accounts receivables.
If you are naturally curious, tenacious and has a keen sense for detail and instinct, this could be a great opportunity for you. Previous experience in the legal field is not required.
- Direct Hire- Monday – Friday 8a-5.
- Pay: Starting at $16/hr. Bi annual reviews with a raise attached to each.
- Full medical benefits, PTO, 401k with a match, and a great learning experience.
- Place collection calls in a fast-paced, goal-oriented collections department
- Utilize prepared scripts with consumers to collect funds, set up payment plans, and respond to basic questions
- Provide excellent customer service by contacting consumers on behalf of clients to resolve discrepancies, short payments, small balances, and delinquent accounts
- Review pre-litigation accounts to determine the appropriate path including further collection calling, initiating legal involvement
- Place high-volume phone calls to delinquent consumers
- Follow up on initial contacts
- Accurately document all calls and consumer contacts
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- No experience required. On-the-job training provided.
- Knowledge of billing and collection procedures preferred
- Clear and thoughtful communication
- Excellent customer service and problem-solving skills
- Strong organization, precision, and high attention to detail
- Commitment to learning and demonstrated ability to adapt to a rapidly-changing environment
- Proficiency in relevant computer applications and call center systems