Our client is a thriving Non for Profit organization here in Rochester that has been helping consumers manage their financial debt and offer education services to build a secure financial future. Their services are crucial and needed more now that ever to help people in our community gain financial freedom. This highly trained staff is more than a voice on the phone, they are a resource, a friendly and helpful advocate and proud of their consumer's success.
Contract to Hire Opportunity
1 evening shift (11a-8p) and 1 Saturday every other
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k, PTO and Paid Holidays
- Resolve incoming client & creditor calls
- Schedule appointments for potential clients
- Encourage clients to be successful on the Debt Management Program
- Advocate for the products and services that we offer
- Customer Service/Call Center Experience a must
- Retention focused skill set
- Bi-Lingual in English/Spanish a MUST
- Problem solving skills and attention for detail
- Flexible work location - high speed internet, quiet and uninterrupted work space
The right individual will be a quick learner and thrive in a fast-paced environment.