Located in Henrietta, our client is actively seeking a professional, urgent and team play to join their team. This is a crucial position, vital to the timely delivery of products to clients located across Western New York. If you are looking for a great opportunity with an amazing global company, this is the job for you!
Contract to hire
- Coordinate and perform various parts activities including but not limited to verification of incoming and outgoing shipments, disposition of materials, and maintenance of inventory database system.
- Respond to parts requests from Technicians in an accurate and timely manner.
- Receive, track and distribute parts as needed using an automated inventory system; update and maintain the system as required and track and fill backorder requests as needed.
- Coordinate and process internal requisitions and external purchasing via purchase order;
- Responsible for ordering all parts and maintaining stock levels to support Technicians for car stock and emergency replenishment needs and coordinate with Technicians as needed.
- Maintain appropriate records for purchase orders filled, warranty credits, and parts on order.
- Generate reports as required by management and identify problems escalating issues to the manager.
- Perform inventory audits as required, assign a new location for new parts and maintain a neat and orderly work areas.
- Additional related duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- A minimum of one (1) year of related parts experience and maintaining inventory databases.
- Courteous and professional telephone manner along with the ability to deal effectively with customers/clients in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office and math skills required.