Our client, a full service multiline insurance agency established in 1958 is looking to add to their sales and support team. Are you an personal lines account professional looking to make a change? Perhaps looking for an organization that values the personal relationships they have with their clients? Look no further as we have the perfect opportunity for you!
The purpose of the Personal Lines Account Manager to meet the overall insurance needs of their clients. They must provide prompt, accurate, professional service to their clients, producers and company personnel in order to maintain and grow their book of business.
Duties & Responsibilities includes but is not limited to:
- Assist clients with all coverage, service and billing related questions across multiple carriers
- Quote new business and new lines of coverage for existing clients, sending written proposals and mandatory disclosures
- Rewrite existing policies when needed to protect retention for the agency and overall satisfaction to the client
- Process new policies and policy changes, obtaining all needed signed documentation from the client
- Review each renewal, identify gaps in coverage, prepare and deliver renewal documents as required
- Offer coverage reviews to client, suggest new and/or additional coverage
- Scanning applications, renewals and other documents into agency management system, answering phone
- Completing CARCO (automobile inspection reports) and taking corresponding photo
• 2 or more years experience in Personal Lines, hold a P&C license in NY
• Understanding of personal insurance underwriting, coverage & rate analysis.
• Knowledge of insurance coverage’s and an ability to communicate this clearly to clients and underwriters.
• Ability to organize, prioritize and self-manage work load.
• Computer literate with experience using Word and Excel.
• Ability to work in a team environment, with a positive attitude, and ability to assist others
• Able to work under pressure and time constraints.