TES Staffing is collaboratively working with mid-sized, local mechanical software company to find a Marketing Generalist for this highly successful organization. This company partners with the manufacturing industry to provide tools like custom software development and large implementations to allow their clients to be successful. They are an authorized training center and have both in house and remote options for their customers.
The Marketing team works collaboratively with the Sales and Technical teams to ensure all information, materials and communicate are sound. The is a full-service Marking job for a team focused, spirited, and motivated person and is perfect for someone getting their career started. As a Marketing Generalist, you will see and do it all - consider this a boot camp style working within a fantastic team.
Day to day duties to include:
- Understand the marketplace, competitors, service offerings and pricing of the company
- Work closely with the sales and technical teams, create content for marketing email campaigns for new customers
- Target the right audience to offer the right services
- Create and distribute marketing and communications to internal teams
- Help coordinate and facilitate events like Trade Shows and large client meetings. This could include securing hardware for a booth or creating graphics to best represent the company
- Ensure all sales material is correct (grammatically and formatting)
- Assist the Marketing Department in revamping and recreating the Sales portal for sales team
- Help to automate some of the outbound marketing efforts, looking at data to monitor and optimize implementation
- Oversee Social Media efforts
- Other duties and projects as needed
This is a contract to hire role in a highly productive environment
Pay: Starting at $35k/annually
Excellent medical benefits, 401k and PTO available after 15 weeks. The culture here is one that promoted teamwork, family first and a flexible working environment.
A Bachelors or Advanced degree in Marketing
Some experience is great, a solid internship or a year of practical experience