TES Staffing is a local, privately owned HR and Staffing organization. We pride ourselves on being incredible partners to our clients, the best in our field at what we do and our solid work/life integration. We take our work very seriously, but not ourselves! We are looking for someone who is ambitious, hungry and ready to break into a career in Human Resources to join our incredible team. Extra bonus, we love dogs, food and being in the beautiful NOTA district!
So what's the job? This opportunity is a support person to a team of two who manage all of the recruiting, staffing, compliance and day to day people logistics for the largest University in Rochester’s culinary team.
It's fast paced, always interesting and a real "HR boot camp" type of job. From I9s to tax forms, background checks and phone interviewing, you'll see and do it all.
- People Management: Assist the team in daily deployment of staff to multiple locations
- Ensure communication with clients and employees is clear, seamless and timely
Qualified Candidates must:
- Process all New Hire Paperwork (to include I9s, W4, etc) into internal systems
- Data Enter staff into internal system, following all compliance requirements
- Manage internal staffing system
- Phone screen and interview for potential employees
- Other duties as assigned
- Be comfortable working with a diverse population in an ever-changing, fast paced environment
- Be excellent with computers, excel and other software systems
- Be meticulously organized
- Able to give direction clearly and calmly
- Have a Bachelors Degree
Monday – Friday, 8a-5p during training, 12p-9p (work from home 6p-9p) Monday-Friday.
Pay: Depending on Experience.
This is a Base pay + commission role.
Base pay is weekly, commissions pay out Monthly