Administrative Assistant – Commercial Property Management
TES Staffing is assisting one of the biggest, progressive and exciting Commercial Property Management firms in Rochester to find an Administrative Assistant. This company is literally changing the landscape of Rochester- and this is an amazing opportunity to join them!
The purpose of this role is to not only provide administrative support to the Special Projects Manager, but to also learn the ropes from the ground up, eventually leading to a promotion as a Property Manager. You must be wiling to learn, have a fantastic attitude and approach this job with humility and an open mind!
Monday-Friday, 8a-5p with a one-hour lunch. Pay is depending on experience and up to $18/hr.
Must have a valid driver’s license and the ability to pass a Federal Background Check
This is a Direct Hire opportunity, Health Benefits, 401k available.
From assisting with a multi-line phone system, placing maintenance orders and dropping off keys to new tenants, you will see and be crossed trained on it all! Here is what you can expect from a day to day perspective:
- Assist the Special Projects Manager with:
- Mass Mailings, to include label merging
- Maintain active Client Directory in Excel
- Maintain Excel workbook for invoicing purposes
- Work directly with vendors like the Water Authority, RGE, etc for tenant requests
- Provide Directives, written and orally to vendors
- Provide list to Painters, Maintenance team, etc on what projects need to be done, by when and form whom
- Field calls from Tenants, placing service calls into system and routing to technical teams as needed
- Composing memos to internal staff, tenants, vendors, etc
- Must have a strong understanding of professional correspondences, grammar, etc.
- Run errands as needed:
- Drop off keys, collect checks, etc- must have a valid drivers licenses and reliable transportation
A bachelor’s degree is highly desired
The desire to become a Property Manager
Ambitions, Excellent work ethic, strong sense of urgency and
Ability to remain calm under pressure and tense situations
Expert on MS Office suite