Our client, a Rochester Top 100 company that is a leading provider of Financial Hardware, is seeking a positive, detail-oriented, multi-tasker that thrives in a fast paced work environment.
If you enjoy working in fast paced office, can manage type A sales people, are flexible, smart and can effectively prioritize tasks, then we’re looking for you. Our Sale Team Admin will proactively research and troubleshoot problems and be able to work with minimal supervision. The ability to communicate effectively across all levels of internal teams and with end uses is a must. This position requires someone who enjoys working with a team and is a self-described perfectionist. The ideal candidate is proficient in Excel, CRM systems and can solve problems.
Assist the President and Sales Team with Administrative duties to include:
- Process and place Sales orders for sales team
- Create Purchase Orders and process e-commerce orders for sales representatives
- Create, run and present complex sales reports
- Review orders and identify missing items, strong attention to detailed purchase catalog
- Communicate with colleagues, vendors, and customer via phone and email
- Track orders being sent to customers, communicate effectively to customers with status updates
- Assist with Customer Inquiries, via phone, email and through online ordering platform
- Research accounts, contractual information and serial lookups
- Provide customer service and support.
- Flexibility to be able to assist where needed.
- Solve problems with a forward thinking mindset
- Proven success in a similar role. Must have excellent Excel skills and experience with a CRM software (ie. ACT! or Salesforce)
- Ability to work urgently for strong personalities with frequent interruptions
- Have an unwavering worth ethic
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Proficient in MS Office.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a related position.
Administrative Experience: Minimum of 2 years
Excellent family centered culture
Great benefits package- Medical, Dental,401k with match, Profit Sharing and PTO.
Contact to Hire after 16 Weeks
Pay: $16-17/hr for contract period.