Our customer, a global organization with a strong local presence, has been providing office solutions to our business clients in Rochester for decades. They focus on far more than just equipment; our people bring innovative, real-world solutions for their client's print management needs; they help cut costs, secure documents and reduce the environmental footprint. Our customer is a growing, dynamic organization that has a need for individuals who are driven to contribute their professional best.
Details: Monday-Friday, 8a-5p
Pay: DOE, $14-15/hr
Contract to hire, full
benefits upon perm hire
- Responsibilities include collecting and entering data in databases and maintaining accurate records of valuable company information.
- Collect customer meter reads via phone, computer feeds, fax or e-mail in an effective and efficient manner. Review reports for missing information and contact customer to resolve missing information. May be required to dispatch Technician from time to time.
- Respond to customer questions as required as well as questions from Finance, Sales or Contracts. Resolve situations involving meter reads or customer inquiries or resolutions.
- A minimum of one years of dispatch/customer service.
- Education: High School or Equivalent
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Suite with expertise in Excel and Word documents.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to communicate with customers and team members.
- Must be self-motivated with ability to work in fast-paced environment.
- Computer literate (Microsoft word, Excel, etc.).