With 320 employees in Victor, TES Staffing is supporting a local Top 100 client in their Inventory and Materials department.
This organization offers 100% paid medical benefits, 25 days PTO upon hire, excellent 401K, bi annual raises and an incredibly collaborative and smart culture.
The Materials Clerk is responsible for accurate inventory transactions to and from suppliers and customers, for both internal and external.
Hours: Monday -Friday, 3PM- 11:30 PM
Pay: $16/hr. Bi annual performance review with raise, opportunities to cross train and receive monetary increases upon completion.
The Materials Clerk will work with the Materials Department supporting manufacturing and ensure all production material is stored and moved safely to meet production requirements. Qualified candidates must have strong math and computer skills, be comfortable in a collaborative environment, and be able to move between tasks quickly and efficiently.
MATERIALS CLERK ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
• Kit work orders with required components, pull parts, pull quantity requested, record lot number,
• Work with desktop computers and hand-held computers (scanners) to process ALL inventory transactions.
• Put Quality Assurance accepted parts into component parts inventory.
• Process production returns; Review reconciliation paper work and make sure all parts returned have the right part number and lot number. Make new labels and place in locations.
• Enter required information into the data system for Work Orders and Component distribution.
• Update/Change labels through Management System
• Fill material electronic requests from all work centers, departments or personnel as needed.
• Conduct cycle counts and adjustments within ERP system (IQMS) as needed.
• Ability to lift up to 50 LBS
• Demonstrate attention to detail.
• Ability to count and weigh small pieces
• Experience working with an RF Scanner, Fork Lift Experience a plus, not required
• Knowledge of ERP System
• Ability to stand / walk for long periods of time
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
• High school diploma or GED.
• 2+ years material handling, inventory, or federally regulated experience is highly preferred